Indemnity Insurance for dentists
Professional Indemnity Insurance for Dentists
Professional Indemnity Insurance covers you for what you do in your professional life.
If someone makes a claim against you, don’t stress – you’ll have us there to support you every step of the way. The dental industry is unique, so we search the very best indemnity policies that are tailored to your profession to better protect your reputation and ensure your livelihood.
Since MediCruit established in 2001, the dental industry’s ethic of honesty, integrity and professional excellence is what has continued to drive MediCruit’s success. These principles mean we take the time to ask the important questions. We found that to offer dentists a full comprehensive service a dedicated financial arm of the business would need to be available to our clients and candidates so MediFinancial was established in 2011.
- Standard £5,000,000 Medical Professional Indemnity (Can be increased to £10,000,000)
- Standard £5,000,000 Professional
- Indemnity – for review boards and expert reviews
- 24/7 Medico-legal Helpline
- Nil Excess
- Automatic 20 year run-off cover
- Defence costs – Including GMC/GDC inquiries arising from clinical matters
- Fitness to Practice and Disciplinary representation
- Good Samaritans Act – Worldwide
- Data Protection Cover
- Inquest Cover
- Criminal Prosecution
- Civil Defence
- Libel and Slander
- Choice of your own solicitor where recourse to a solicitor is required
Do you want to save a minimum of 10% on your Professional Indemnity premium?
- Have you worked as a dental professional in the UK for 3 or more years?
- Are you claim free?
For more information, please contact us.
For those risks that do not fit the scheme we place these with the specialist underwriters who are able to provide the right levels of cover, many of the above benefits and at competitive premiums.
Read the GDC Indemnity Guidance here